We at Ratna Nidhi do our best to provide help, via our projects. You can choose a cause to help us do better.Donate Now
Ratna Nidhi Charitable Trust is working for the welfare of society since the last 25 years. We have various welfare programs like Garment Project, Food for Education Programme, Mobility project, Book Donation project, Vocational Training project etc.
To give an underprivileged person a pair of clothes is as good as dressing him with self-respect. With this objective we distribute usable garments to the poorest of the poor children, women and men of all ages. In order to reach out to more poor and needy people, we distribute these garments through a network of various institutions. They in turn distribute the garments to individual beneficiaries.
The Method of Distribution:
1. Applications are invited from various institutions & NGOs but preference is given to those working with Tribal / backward areas / or in the interiors.
2. The NGO's are encouraged to conduct surveys or compile a list of beneficiaries across different regions / villages to facilitate packing as well as distribution. They also tabulate all requirements according to age, sex and size.
3. The garment department first sorts out the clothes as per the age and sex of ebery group. It then discards torn clothes, and after the final count, it packs and transports them to the agency destination.
4. All care is taken to provide timely help to the beneficiaries e.g. woolens & sweaters in winter and cotton in summer.
5. Ratna Nidhi's representative maintains a consistent follow–up and when necessary, personally attends to the distribution. This in turn, strengthens the netwroking between the NGO's, and throws open numerous avenues of mutual co–operation in RNCT'S other projects such as Food, Mobility and Vocational Training.
The concerned organization then submits a certificate. acknowledging the distribution of clothes along with the list of the beneficiaries and a few photographs.
Till date (31-3-2019), we have been able to distribute 9,78,058 garments to needy beneficiaries.